Acrylic Nail Styles for Your Wedding Day
There is nothing more beautiful than a woman on her wedding day. A bride will spend hours getting ready, doing everything to ensure that her appearance is perfect for the big moment. From hair and makeup to dress selection and jewelry, every detail needs to be just right for them to feel confident about their appearance come showtime. But one of the most important decisions they’ll make is what nail polish color they choose, if any at all! So many brides want a clean, fresh look with natural nails. However, some may still decide on acrylics because it lasts longer and provides added strength against chipping or breaking, which can happen during all those hugs from well-wishers or even as she tries on shoes before walking down the aisle.
The many benefits of acrylic nails
Nail polish is a girl’s best friend. Whether you’re getting ready for your wedding day or need an excuse to take some time for yourself, acrylic nails are the perfect way to look and feel amazing. Acrylic nails can be applied in minutes at home, or they can be done professionally by a salon professional who knows what she’s doing.
If you are a woman, your hands have likely been through a lot. Nail polish chips and peels off, nail beds crack or break from long hours on the computer, cuticles get dry and split from contact with water too often. So when you are getting married, why not add some bling to your nails? Acrylic nails can give your engagement ring the perfect backdrop for its sparkle while protecting your natural nails from further damage! The best part of acrylics is that they make it easier to maintain an impeccable manicure because they are so durable. They will last up to two weeks without any polish chipping or color fading–guaranteed.
Different types of acrylic nail shapes
There are many different types of acrylic nail shapes for you to pick from. You may have trouble deciding which one is right for you, but we’re here to help! Here’sHere’s a brief overview of the most popular types:
- French Tip- This shape involves covering the tip with an additional layer of clear polish and giving it a pointed appearance. It can be used as a base or in combination with other designs.
- Oval Nail Shape- Oval nails are typically longer than wide and give your hands a natural look without being too rectangular.
- Square Nails Shape- These come in two variations: short square nails (with corners that don’t extend past halfway down the nail bed) or long square nails.
How to get perfect nails for your wedding day
Are you looking for a way to get perfect nails for your wedding day? I’m here to tell you that it’s possible and elementary. Just follow these simple steps, and nail art will be at your fingertips.
- Use a base coat, two coats of polish, and a topcoat. You can even use the same color as your dress if you’re feeling adventurous!
- Apply glitter or pearls to add some bling. Don’tDon’t forget about adding designs like stripes or flowers with nail stickers. If you want to take this project seriously, try using acrylic paint instead of polish to last longer. Now, all is left is picking out which design fits best with your outfit.
Have a general question, need wedding advice or just want to pop in to say hello? We’d love to hear from you!
Email us at [email protected]
If you’re a wedding professional looking for advertising or submissions, please visit our advertise page or submissions page to connect with us!